Billingham Town Council endeavours to support as many community run groups as possible should it be advice or guidance.
Town Council can earmark a small amount of funds for donations to constituted community groups who carry out projects that benefit their community.
If you are a community group who is interested in applying for a donation to help promote a project then please complete an application form by clicking on the link below or contacting our Executive Officer Dianne Rickaby on 01642 551171.
All applications will be reviewed by our Finance Policy & Resources Committee and recommendations then taken to full Town Council.
Application form for donation in WORD
Application form for donation in PDF
Since 2007 Billingham Town Council has supported the following groups & projects with donations towards activities:
- Billingham International Folklore Festival
- Billingham Amateur Swimming Club
- Billingham Carnival & Garden Show
- Billingham Division Guide Groups
- Billingham Foodbank
- Billingham Physically Handicapped Club
- Billingham Town under 8's football team
- Billingham Synthonia Juniors Football Club
- Billingham Silver Band
- Billingham over 60's club
- Boon Dojang (Kazoku Karate)
- British Legion Poppy Appeal
- Butterwick Hospice
- Cowpen Residents Association
- Great North Air Ambulance
- Hooked on Fishing Project
- Lunedale Road Residents Association
- Motor Neurone Disease Association
- New Horizons (Teesside)
- Northfield School
- Pentland Primary School
- Priors Mill C of E Primary School
- St John the Evangelist RC Primary School
- Silhouttes Jazz Band
- The Clarences Family Group
- Targarated Youth support - Youth Direction - Quenby Road Garden Project